April 21, 2009

A Touching Post

My good friend "Mikey" is a fellow blogger who writes with comedy and class too. His blog contains entertaining anecdotes about his current dating life in his quest to find a "wifey."

Mikey also happens to be my ex-boyfriend, although we broke up so many years ago that I don't even refer to him as that. He's just my friend. We were friends before we dated and, although it took some time, were able to become friends again after breaking up and we have been for many years.

He took a break from his usual blogging topic of dating to write a touching post about me on April 20th on his blog, which I would like to share with the readers of my blog.

Mikey doesn't give himself enough credit. He admires me for my "stubborn courage" when he possesses the same unique quality that has enabled him to face his challenges as well. It was probably the only thing we had in common when we dated! He's a devoted friend, excellent advice giver, horrible speller, and ladies...he's single!

No comments: